Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hi! I'm Alyx, and welcome to murky history... Coolest Basement Ever! | UniqueDaily.com

I haven't seen this yet, well, in all complete honesty I'm actually 34 seconds into it as I type this, but that's how much I care. Yes, I pushed pause and decided to share the link at the same time I'm experiencing it, so that if you already haven't, you too can experience it with me. Whatever the l7ve this might turn out to be...

And when you're Me...

And you can read from the backgroud set design and decoration of this piece alone...

And Mike Rowe is an amusingly interesting-enough cat to trust in narration...

I would feel wrong if I didn't take the moment to share this clip.

Dream Girls are a whole different subject all together. :)

*pushes play on mind no-energy-or-money-required-interwebs-roller-coaster*

To the basement we go!!! Errr...or stay. Errr, for the time being, but progress if being made, yes again, finally, whatever, here, just watch w/Me...


Coolest Basement Ever! | UniqueDaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment