Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why?

Because people have been copying me/from me my entire life, so I'm used to it.  But more importantly, the reasons they do are most often the same reasons I do and create various things and designs in the first place - the myriad of details and components underlying and cross-woven/associated between everything else adding value or beauty or improvement or effect or whatever that is the true underlying reason I designed the things the way I did in the first place.  In other words, Logic is Beauty that can be Felt when Engineered and Applied Correctly.

Oh Christ, I notice I've started with 'the Caps' again. It's funny how I'll start off just writing in "correct" standard English format, then as I go on and on and on having to address various topics more deeply and passionately I will start incorporating the use of Capital 0verlais and unique spelun as the only ways to use some existing words concepts from a polluted-to-the-point-of-otherwise-invertedly-dysfunctional language problems that presently seem to be the modern day plague affecting the entire world in the wake or various older-world designs still in play.

No worries, like I said, the world is still waaaaaiii behind my Visions and Designs which are all built around a lifetime of focused thought and and experience with various key subjects. 

We need a new and improved internet-technology-communication-based Global language, buht wez wurkin awn itz wif ur petz.

No comments:

Post a Comment