Saturday, January 29, 2011

Alright, f7ck it, go ahead at let the critiques...

...of my junk-rescued, improvised extra-cargo-bike-carrying-and-truck-cover-storing addition to the X37.

Mind you, I'm not kidding when I say the improvised-but-perfect suitcase converted to a custom-required bike carrier and the sub-structure components I built it with were a literally rescued from my own throw-away pile for reuse.

A little bit of fishing line used as thread to sew-up the previous tear from a decade of secondary overuse and a little MacGvyver like creativity coupled to necessity and judging the value of things far different than most based on the needed utility not superlative blank pricetag etc.

And all the other random pieces of it, where they came from, why, and how much they cost (or saved) get counted, graded and measured different in this world for these purposes at hand anyway, so just congratulate me for winning the impossible 3D Tetris game like-this and possibly having my bike handy for use in and around Hollywood, the beaches, or whatever too.

Finally.  Almost.

Yes, finally almost.  But actually I have no plans to crash any parties tonight, so this was just an impulsive test setup run-through after I've had these components I built sitting in the office for the last several weeks just occupying token space setup to represent the same space and location they now occupy on the truck...errr...I mean spacecraft...supplementary cargo rack here.

And they said it couldn't be done...

Or just never would ever consider reusing and putting things together as Io do, but I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment