Monday, January 31, 2011

...it's Julian Assange... Going "Who the 5 gives you the right...

...to get on fake stage with specifically-purchased-purely-profit-based-motive and real communication frequency channel that broadcasts to millions and claim to have some remote degree of authority to state matter of factly in any regard what "today's man is" (OR IS NOT) when the range and spectrum of humankind as it exists is a completely ancient, dark-world-logic based "big bang theory" completely-false definition of the universe in which you and I all presently exist?"

Just curious. 

Then he says "Here."

*takes a martini glass filled with tea-colored brown liquid off the returning waitress' tray and slides it across the table to you*

It's Uncle Jimbo's Grape Scotch.  The newest they had.  And we all know new is always better right?

Meh.  It's beside the point.  This is just the product of me turning on the TV to find Two and a Half Men riddled with hilarity (I just watch the numbers flowing from Charlie's character at the $2 million-per-episode rate as I look into the lines of the script for the first time in ages and wonder at whose ultimate expense so much of the content is on and then of course I reference the last 4 years of...and present moment place I exist...and I go WTFxinfinity...and it's that same routine experience combined with a police state control construct that has the supposed "adult men" beating...I'm sorry, "using their default position of authority and influence" to guide children into...nevermind) immediately followed by some instant cash infomercial, this splash, and then into what I assume is How I Met Your Mother talking about that "new is always better" conversation that let to the offsetting conversational topic of scotch...

...which is just incorporated.

No comments:

Post a Comment