Thursday, January 20, 2011

And yet catching sooooo much sh7t from ???s as I rain free *snickers* from Heaven since I'm out flying anyway right?

#knowyouredyslexicia

And yet catching sooooo much sh7t from ???s as I rain free *snickers* from Heaven since I'm out flying anyway right?




And the funniest part of all, in occasionally typical form, I'm posting this screen capture shot without having actually seen whatever list they're referring to, but yes, that's just what a comedian I am.

And yet catching sooooo much sh7t from ???s as I rain free *snickers* from Heaven since I'm out flying anyway right?

*woosh* said the Parrot mocking the technical "guidelines" the legally-technical (F7ck it. Technical disclaimer: I realize it is incorrect to use a hypen (-) after a word ending in 'ly' according to that one book I read part of about the 'right' way to write or whatever, but we're on an entirely different level and have been on several waaaaay above most since can be remember, and it bugs me that it makes sense to use that - to indicate the contracted description, so I decided to just use it the way I see more-fit and I might just start doing it routinely if the damn hoomans keep going as far 'upside-down-out-of-bounds' as many have.) biped-pack *swoosh* would just love to

No comments:

Post a Comment