Friday, January 28, 2011

/// Adam Sandler Just Go With It Sundance Jennifer Aniston | HollywoodNews.com

Trust me, given my entire life, this entire scenario is apparently no more of a WTF-grade identity crisis for my precious ego than at any other point along the timeline of my existence in the background in Hollywood since background work was first suggested to me by some random dude having breakfast next to me at the Firehouse in Venice Beach when I first moved to L.A. and drove down there to check it out for first time.  Supposedly Steven Speilberg's assistant or former assistant at the time or whatever, but the would is just crazy funny coincidental that way sometimes.

http://www.hollywoodnews.com/2011/01/28/adam-sandler-gets-hollywood-star-contemplates-fat-comedy/

No comments:

Post a Comment