Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Miami Island Beached"

If I ruled the world or just had the ultimate resources I would make it the test target for my stand-in exotic-car-remotely-guided-control-test-parachuting R&D, but whatever I was dropping at first instead of the Ferraris would obviously have to be infinitely more durable and a seaworthy/going craft that was designed/programmed to land on water as well and automatically return to the lauch base everytime it missed the sandbar until the correct rocket science like equations and inventions were hammered-out to make the spectale what is designed to truly be far above and beyond anything the status quo has seen, but that's also the exact same reason trying to sell me blind homogenized sport-grade sex as bait only works as the opposite given the examples I've seen over the last decade, but I still don't have full, direct military or otherwise cargo plane/jet access and the at least 6 to 7 figures it would take to build the prototype machines...although I haz the rough ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment