Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Get Motivated for the New Year With Urlesque's IFeelUnmotivated.com! - Urlesque

Get Motivated for the New Year With Urlesque's IFeelUnmotivated.com! - Urlesque

So I was just hunting for the urly show page to learn just what the hell goes on there, and became distracted urlesque's very-own page in doing so. (facepalm) (but welcome to being me!) Anywho, thus far I've scrolled this far down, and whatever this is, I found it motivating enough to add to my default Chrome start-up tab array that I have to more-and-more comically go out of the way to subconsciously ignore while juggling my social media-based curiosity/preaching addiction with this real-world MacGyver-like forced problem solving using whatever happens to be on hand, but I digress

No comments:

Post a Comment