Wednesday, January 5, 2011

0 hai! BTW Ai haz uz stwata

Love this.

http://su.pr/7bQD4C

How many is a bazillion anyway?

I'm pretty sure I can't even count that high, so I better stick to relating everything in terms of percentages and patterns of life equationing perspectives and dynamics I can see, comprehend, and understand and appreciate. But its nice to have those "Ultimate Unlimited" 0ptions around as always.

But hai!!! Congrats on your epic movie!!! I recorded myself watching this whole thing while "MacGyvering" a bike rack out of some extra 2x4's that were cut up and left lying around that I can then attack to the X37's new and integrated extended cargo box/rack/carrier sans SeaBiscuit who will be left here in the stable to one day serve as a historical toy Lego-wagon-building playset for my kids.

A long time in the future I guess. Although I haz no idea what kind of schemes some of these bazillion have planned for me...and I do wonder sometimes.

Hmmm...

I add so much more commentary to the camera/screen capture while they're talking I typically have to go back and watch some parts a few times, but that's just my goofy life.

And remember kids, I hasn't even gotten my paws on any of what I consider the "Cool/Important" stuff yet. Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun.

:)

w00t!

~A!~

No comments:

Post a Comment