Thursday, January 6, 2011

And this is only a fraction of the thoughts that fly through my mind every

...now if you could even fathom what it's been like being Me for my entire life, you would understand the creative torrent-like blur that is my reality with my mind naturally helplessly clocked at speeds that make most look like first generation Apple computers in the allegorical rate at which the 'thought flash strobe light' pulses in processing every perceivable elements of every moment.

Overclocked like seeing that pattern as the same shape as a good old fashioned concrete slab finishing tool "MacGyvered" out of...

Well, nevermind, because it could literally be the entire scale and re-explanation of the Universe and Life as we know it eminating out of that little *ten cent (*on clearance at Home Depot after Xmas 2009) box with an old "adapted" strobe light I engineered put in it as a reminder in place of a

Point in case.

Perez Hilton and anything he's touched give the words "heated", "hot", and "penis" a bad name period.

*Flobots launch my fake rap battle celebrity "Buzz" website for me underwritten by that reinvented interwebs pioneer/standard/giant blah, blah, blah*

Snickers?

Is it king sized?  :/

But the funny part is...



























I'm Batman!!! w00t!  Funny they never show Batman doing manual labor and engineering superhero accessories out of found objects, but hey...they could be worth...as much as my "Future Media EmpyR"?

THAT is what I keep trying to remind myself, but I don't seem to care at the moment.

It fades in and out depending on the degree and nature of the distortion and pollution of the hooman condition (by my distanced-and-zeroed-for-apparently-the-multi-case-inflicted-side-effects-reason...twisted beyond words irony) when I dip my toes in the conumed social media stream to find that patchwork of

No comments:

Post a Comment