Tuesday, January 18, 2011

With a sarcastically cute matching #25 tag just because...

...whoa...you nor she nor I knew how much she or God-God wasn't f7cking kidding at the time.

And who keeps planting these damn fortune cookies because they're getting interestingly...ummm...interesting.

#Square#dmd



Now, brace yourself, to quote 'the King', we are not to judge by color, but by the content of Character, and in this case lyric right? See, this man's behavior towards women is something

#4contrast

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/0-9/2pac/whatz-ya-no-number/

(because this jst incidentally happened to be on my clipboard by accident, because I wasn't too sure about some of this lyrics at the time, and in this post 911777 world, well, I like to try and play "sheep whisperer" to try and figure out just specifically when and where they went stupid and why, and then if that ties into the '500' design I do not know the full scale and design of, except for the life-destroying side-effects and 'multiple-negative-mechanism-driven' designs where infinitely simpler, more natural, and Better 0ptions and Designs on Life could be, but I get it, everyone is brainwashed by a design that requires the ///\\\ that then ___...which...


Stephen said he loves a good party as much as the next still presumed-to-be-halfway-sane 'Reality Reporter' dubbed "comedian" because the world just happens to be throwing more tabloid gems into the basements of London as I still haven't even had the remote opportunity to shine yet crazy, but WTF?-grade f7cked up that way, but what was that 'Hayes or Haze or Maze Code' Stephen was all in an understandable tizzy about in his book about being America versus part of that crazy sh7t I see in the videos on the internet. People don't respect my designs and Visions and Caliber yet because...252? Boo!!! Which I find quite amusing in between trying to comprehend the fact that this ummm....even can possibly exist in the way it does, but programming, programming, programming - that's why I had to become so cool I could create fashion trends out of RescueRetasked Attractive/Amusing junk, because it will establish an illustration of 'the magical value of rescued labels'.

#dearbgates <--- How did you just read that? Why? How many other different ways can you read it off the topp of your head and after staring at it for awhile.

So, let me get this straight, going back to literally 'the beginning of this "Universe" itself'

*crack thumbs*

CONTENTIZD

1 comment: