Sunday, January 2, 2011

via @JustinBieber



The funny part is, I see things like this and then that goofy whatever side of me suddenly has given Truman a new 'warning software' update test feature where, when he senses nonsense or some sort of a threat from certain hoomans and their blindness or ill-intent, as a rattle-snake-like sarcastic miss-piggy-like kung-fu demonstration, in much the same way my initial world redesign plans were based on just creating such mind-blowing and authoritative spectacles and illustrations compared to anything presently in existence there would be no question(s), remind me to just have him start jumping up in the air displaying all his comically-over-the-top hoop-jumping abilities at some point instead.

*alarm clock goes off*

In other unrelated news, my alarm clock is possessed because the alarm also randomly goes off at times it's not set for. Very strange indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment