Sunday, January 2, 2011

See the similarities and differences in Processors/Frequencies? David Hammons, “Close Your Eyes and See Black” (c.... | Hyperallergic LABS

David Hammons, “Close Your Eyes and See Black” (c.... | Hyperallergic LABS

Ummm...

Which "Draw Jesus" contest pictures does this match or coordinate-with or not-so in which order and 4 which reasons?

Meanwhile back in the real world and speaking of closing ones eyes and seeing things, last night apparently God upgraded by capabilities or something because I could created a whole modern clean 3D boxsetscape out of nothing and then even control these 3D light shows inside it. From there I consciously took control of the fact that I was lucid in my dream to convert them into something useful for my real-life reality-patching and egressing schemes, so I turned them into lightjet booster rockets and lifted the whole thing into the air or space or wherever, by then there was too much other stuff going on because I had also suddenly realized an enhanced or forgotten ability to overlay a video-game-like heads-up-display on the "pane" of my DreemVision, and I could even scroll through seemingly limitless creative interface options from which to present the real-time data and stats from the dream as I was viewing it in relations to the entire construct existing in a fully-controlled 2ndLife-like existence...the ability to see and experience is obvioulsy somehow housed within my imagination and mind's capability itself?

I dunno. Life itself could just be the Ultimate lottery-like Life-experience game and many of these freetards that get brought into it my some of the blank shots to the face in the dark aren't helping those who rely on those negative examples as excuses for their behavior...

But we need exceptional social fabric ROLE models. The only questions are which roles. I dunno. I have to the entire world and Future to choose from, so I don't want to compromise that, but I do need an existence that affords me not to have to suffer this Cynderella circumstance via an insured friendship of some sort at some point. And since I have #KarynRR and the entire freakin well-worn bandwagon around anyway it's not like


David Hammons, “Close Your Eyes and See Black” (c.... | Hyperallergic LABS

No comments:

Post a Comment