Friday, January 7, 2011

Perfectly acceptable more or less. To My Husband: Lady Bloggers Talking to Their Future Husbros - Urlesque

Wait. How many?

Not that I'll be getting married any time soon, but, in the meantime, at least I have hours and hours and hours and hours and hours of myself talking to "Karyn" the videocamera about all things love and otherwise related, so I'm pretty sure as soon as I take over the world imma be aiight.

99.9% of women need not apply in the first place, but this is the same reason I don't care much about what most people do or God-forbid herd opinion polls and dynamics in relation to my life and relative past, present, and Future standards for all thing intimate relationship related.

That is all. Carry on.


To My Husband: Lady Bloggers Talking to Their Future Husbros - Urlesque: "Tantrum Because, C'mon, A BOOK?"

No comments:

Post a Comment