Sunday, January 16, 2011

OMG. What do you know? Turns out... Float IKEA Bookcases for Maximum Shelf Space with Zero Footprint

I was a pioneer 'IKEAHacker' before I was even aware the label IKEAHacker existed.

WTF?

Well, some people like to build things with different design challenges and reasons behind them, but IKEA is a dangerous place for me because they have so much stylishly-cool-enough such low prices.

In a past life experiment project my focus on designing epic-ishly overstylish furniture from nothing but spare pieces I acquired for steep discounts on far-too-routine trips to IKEA with the 3-series loaded down, kitchen sink on the roofrack and all, went from a little couple month experiment to part of that multi-year blur, but it happens, I guess, under certain specific circumstances that was just a phase and token time-consuming task deemed necessary at the time. :/

I think I'll plan to revisit Hollywood instead for this next non/less WTF-was-I-thinking/doing? phase. God-willing.

But what an interesting 'creative in general' portfolio I have in the wake.

Float IKEA Bookcases for Maximum Shelf Space with Zero Footprint

No comments:

Post a Comment