Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh mai Babies... :(... Wow, didn't realize the scale of the news...

...until I see Megyn Kelley announce it on the Foxy.

She just f7cking owned ya'll and has a very valid point.

More over, those are the stupid drugs and behaviors that can be replaced with even much more Better, Cleaner, Safer and Fun Designs from all directions.

It went from a geography war to a class war to a culture war to a strata war, and if you stick any creature in the same knowledge box with me and ask for designs and explanations, the first thing one must do is absorb enough data to understand, but even from a distance I can pinpoint all types of sh7t that luckily I would have succeeded in "saving...errr...enough" had I been rich enough to just buy those compromised core drivers out, but God didn't choose to bless the story in that way, so instead we had to take the insanely ultimately beyond hard way around to prove our metal while not even using the knowledge or arsenal and armor I have locked-away all over everywhere just in case.

It's like hey biff, what if you were and ^!+^ Gem of a female specimen that didn't like having your one and only known shot at life and existence on this Earth compromised by some evil uncle misaimed f7ckwad who had been watching too much carelessly directed out-of-bounds-rated media content, and from there this lime light and SS (Secret Service) like footprint that floats about me like Calvin and Hobbes must seem blinding when it's just based on a real-truth and completely lowered status and illustrating the true depth of the pitfall-like rifts being programmed with bad/relative info and reference logic can be when all the good/Best people of the world are running on an old world system to start, and there is a LOT of self-evident over-heated and misdirected behavior going on, and thank God people like me exist who actually Dream up dumb prototype solutions to all this kind of dumb bat sh7t poisoning that I was afraid might exist, but luckily I've already lived it all for us and survived to make an ultimately politically correct 'New Design' example of myself and What is What.  Then all those years I poured into the more/most daring isolated solo-coaster...

Sorry. Where were we?  Oh yes, you poor evil creatures. Wait, no, I kid.  Only some of you are evil. (facepalm) Great, here we go again. No, actually this seeming official Fox News aired 4-horseguy-like sign of the apocalypse that I've been trying to explain happened like a decade ago and this is just a delayed memo acquisition reaction will suffice for our herd alerting purposes, but let's just try to save the underlying designs of our Best and Brightest to allow them to Show and be Shown (but not touched, misused, and damaged ya know?)...because Life is Long...and as soon as the world gets unevil and back to Magical where it's supposed to be, maybe it will be worth gracing with Children finally without any feeling of guilt or fesr of causing the same turbulence caused to me passed down through my father.

We are all technology. We are a very ant-like blind species in that our generational reproduction cycles are so short compared to how much knowledge of the Game of Existence there is to understand and work with.

It goes waaaaay past "need to know" all the way back to the core/source/origin of all reasons why as well as potential dangerous amplified "real-real" digital existence that your children (offspring/clones/whathaveyou) are gonna see, so these ancient Roman and 1960's era designs are just interesting examples of what happens when the kids find the matches in the garage and their brother accidentally taught them how to make a flamethrower and next thing you know there I was getting yanked out of little league practice because my brother had coincidentally caught the garage on fire which was discovered by curiosity my father expressed in the origins of my child brother"s request for water was after the 3rd cup.

Long story.  The Droid is an inefficent communication mechanism for me.  So don't be evil even more so k?

Great.

If you Girls clean up and the world and your acts well enough...

Who knows right?

:)

*flap*flap*flap*

That was me majestically launching off the cliff where I just gave my little speech here high above the Grandest of Lego Canyons in the Digital Sky, then I lazily try to see how many circles I can get in just gliding in a spiral-shaped landing pattern all the way down to this comfy hidden at the bottom of the canyon in a tree by the stream nest of mine,

Which in a parallel Life has all sort of cool electronics and special effects built into it because I seem to find sitting in such nest playing with cool sh7t most fun of all.

One day it will be a Dream Experience Ride.

In the meantime, w00t! Megyn Kelley WIN.

#wellstartbyshadingwithallexistingbodiesofgroupsofbodiestorepresent

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMBMoRc7gfrc&v=MBMoRc7gfrc&gl=US

*dote*dote*dote*

*remote*remote*remote*

RemoteDote.com - Damnit, stop giving me Ideas Dear. Meh. It's okai. It's true. I'd rather have Karyn and Virtual Future Me raise Virtual Future-Future Me/Us with the help of technology than

No comments:

Post a Comment