Tuesday, January 11, 2011

However, as promised, for an Infinitely-More-Positive 'Counter Post': Vitamin C - Just do it.

F7ck, get kinky like me if you want and but the flavored, chewable kind. Or even go beyond that all the way to introducing regular multi-vitamin tabs or capsules to your normalized regimen of existence, maybe even name brand ones like Flinstones made with the same ingredients and machines as the half-as-expensive no-advertising-cost-required "Generics" if you wish.

More?  Better?  You still want even more and better "positive" options than that?  Alright, I know of such things.  They may not available remotely as pervasively or cheaply at this point, but...

Wait for it...

Want it...

Wait for it...

Want it...

Wait for it...

Want it...

Wait for it...

Multi-Vitamin/Vitamin C-laced Gummy Bears.

Oh yes.  They exist.  Perhaps rare and uniquely compared to all the run-of-the-mill status quo vitamin consumption as a Life-Enhancing supplement option and metaphor example for whatever else might be on your mind that you're reading into the brief off....-point missive I've just taken the time to share with you (all?) in lieu of all the other sh7t I could be doing to save my life or the world or one from the other or whatever.

One of the few noteworthy bits of knowledge (well, that Vitamin C is a good supplement - the rest I added) I gained/attained from the random bleach blonde Delta Zeta sorority girl I (gave?) my virginity to the Summer after my freshman year in college.

Yes, I cried later while driving back to College Station from Hooston sad/pissed-off that I held out and waited so long for what turned out to be a highly overrated experience in my opinion, but luckily as it turns out, as I learned/engineered in my 15 years of 'tempered' exprience in between then and now, some people are just doing it all wrong, and some (*attentive and creative like me*) people are just much better at some things than others (*who by direct comparison are operating on completely whatever by comparison freqencies, perspectives, and dynamics*).

But I digress.  And April was cool-enough I suppose.  Token relationships like most people have just seem to weak, pathetic, and "meh" to me, but that's only because I'm the/a

No comments:

Post a Comment