Sunday, January 16, 2011

But we are awl sentient individual machines. #comparetwocomputers

Ant computers.

Another Ace 4 Me from ?:



Presedent case/illustration. Oh I really have the lanes wide open to create history-making footage now. So yeah, it's like, you're a computer, and here are the blueprints you're running, regardless of which family member or close individual might have passed those genetic _____ prints on to you, and #KarynRRR and our kids are looking at me funny not having this whole WWII-era thinking "whoopsy" resolved yet.

They said empathy. I tested it.

I would still please remind everyone they need to realize, and 'old world' system in which they are believing in or relying on must be considered in the context of the 'communication and technological envelope paradigm reality' of whichever phase of the completely-dark evolution phases in which it was conceived, therefore, the only things that need to be considered are the 'affect of impact', and to find out we'll look at what what comprises America in the wake, 50+ years later.

Remember, I didn't just skip a grade, I skipped a generation, and right now the present day behavior of the model period is skipping a generation, and it is their unborn right and our obligation to make sure the world is not going to blindside them or others with the same wall of needless deception and irresponsible design that seems to be at the heart of all matters.

Can you see it my imaginary sentient being friend?

Can you see me?

Can you feel me?

Can you feel how well some thoughts and ideas and dynamics and actions sync far better than others, and that in the very same ways my life has been nothing but a fit of being misled-into and then wrestled back and forth in between worlds of blinding behavioral protocols, which just makes the 'Hooman Operating System' analysis diagnostic all this have come to be associated with just go...

No comments:

Post a Comment