Saturday, January 8, 2011

At the moment I'm contemplating taking up a sarcastic belief in astrology...

...broken-down and explained in even more hilariously child-like true frames of reference (Ceiling Cat sais "I see what you've done there."), but in the meantime was just contemplating running the rest of my day on whatever it says on/in this fortune cookie than I randomly encountered while on my first cereal run about noon.

It truly runs those same equations of "Am I stupid enough to actually do that and commit to it?" while at the same time simultaneously, now tri-redundantly expanding into a myriad of examples and arguing the case against myself and all others at the same time as far as the value and power of the direction of focused attention blah, blah, blah as the SuperK Laughing Panda wrapper magneatosphereically keeps calling my neme...

No comments:

Post a Comment