Sunday, January 16, 2011

4 Reasons Being An Internet Slut Isn’t As Cool As You Think «Regretful Morning

“A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.”

But this still hurts because I went waaaaay out of the way to keep my numbers low out of reciprocational respect for the kind of girls I expected to date. Apparently in this 21st century version of America those things no longer, but I'd still like to insist on keeping my mind, body, and soul very close to me and within my own designs, which I shall within acceptable tolerances.

The world hurts too many people.


4 Reasons Being An Internet Slut Isn’t As Cool As You Think «Regretful Morning: "“A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment