Friday, December 10, 2010

WTF Allen?

Is there and app for that? Stephen got one too (back in April...I only got the damn BP oil spill...:/)...f7cking aliens...sorry...different story. Anywho, Stephen is like a great virtual big brother to me and I watch his show religiously when not prevented-from-doing-so, but when I happened to be in that audience that day and believed that commercial, man was I not even sure what to do with all the apps I had acquired and built for it when...

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Stephen Gets a Free iPad
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogMarch to Keep Fear Alive




Oh.

1 comment:

  1. And just like the imaginary 0ne, it wouldn't quuuiiiiite acknowledge myai existence or rescue me although ai honestly don't understand because I have already been through so, so, so far too much that many things that would otherwise be a joke aren't a joke because some areas are such psychological open wounds and scars inflicted by the very same secretive blanket to levels apparently most people don't see shutting-my-behavior-down-to-these-levels-of-seeking-attention-to-break-the-spell-and-hold-the-mean/bad/fake/cruel-ones-

    ReplyDelete