Friday, December 10, 2010

All I know is... The Millions : Confined By Pages: The Joy of Unread Books

If the book is half as funny as the videos, I can spend the rest of my life just laughing my ass off at myself and all the dumb decisions I made the first time around.

Now then, as far as the second part of things, of course if all previous relationship equations on the table and the people in them are in balance and truth and agreement and happiness and all that other stuff some things seem to be, then AWESOME! That is great, because it in theory means they're unshakable, so while I'm busy trying to hide from the psyops like reverberating concussions of having my existence peppered with examples of those additional worst-case-scenario nightmares, I figured the least I could do to just hide and protect myself from all the seemingly intentional evil while not actually harming myself or anyone else was to just hide in my Mind's vast ability to See and Conceive things apparently far beyond most peoples'...but it's great for keeping people safely in their imaginations and out of real world trouble, and as the 'splash tests' of the 'dicks' in the peanut gallery big mix showed us, the degree of insane authoritarian oppression people who have no clue who or what they're dealing with will use is beyond retarded and evil by direct comparison...and so when I find friends with things in common who also happen to be in more-correct social PR clicks in high school that I happen to be WT-beyond-F sidetracked in because of all these, hilariously ironically enough, one-in-a-couple ?????????????? stories and series of events even AT THE ROCK BOTTOM AND WORST CASE SCENARIO WHILE SIMPLY GETTING "STREET CRED" AND DATA ON HOW TO ADDRESS AND SOLVE SOME PROBLEMS FROM A FIRST-PERSON PERSPECTIVE...

Blah, blah, blah.

Point being, if it's not sincere communication on one level or another, then it's not true communication, and that is what has caused any/all "polluted" circumstantial environments to begin with. And if it's indirect, that's totally different because that's just playing with 'SpaCE GAMES' like NASA and Caspurrr do for a living.

However, in so being, the Rocket Scientists among us should see and understand where I stand as a Hooman being after all these years under the microscope, so to try and use any single person of interest that comes into my life as a weapon instead of as a friend seems evil-beyond-belief, and yet we all know the LAST THING ON EARTH I WOULD EVER WANT TO DO is harm a Good Relationship or innocent people, so I hope everyone understands the difference between me sitting alone in a box for years in order to force myself to write because normally this is waaaaay too boring...and then having NASA and Disney show up after several years and in theory have a enough of a character profile and portfolio on me to protect me...

But how do you protect yourself from false friends?

I tried isolating to get away from the known bad apples, but then the supposed good guys or people in control just kept throwing the bad apples back at me for the last several years...as the global f7cking political stage watched on camera...

Apparently not very good at I don't know...but it required going back to illustrate the reality of some eyond worst case scenario dynamics in MY PROJECT created merely by the fact that apparently various elements of bad/evil/opportunistic took advantage of the token unobtainium I...

Blah, blah, blah...

Please understand. Every/much of what I have been doing is from a completely-one-sided blind perspective, and in reference to my imagination and 'Dreem Archetypes' I built within it as the only thing to keep me still motivated through all this hellish whatever. Since sooooo many women I've placed token 'importance' credit in while trying to focus my natural processors on those motivational examples of things worth achieving in life have turned out to be bad/evil in the past and even real-world bad/totally-uncool in the present (Stella and the dickhead crew), in trying to duck the annoying-as-f7ck douchebag element while merely safely reinforcing my known belief in self and anchoring my 'psychological focus' to token 'Dream Girls' taken off the cover of magazines...this ummm...

This isn't fair.

THIS ISN'T FAIR!

This isn't fair to any of us involved, and THAT is the complete s7ck and twisted inverse-guided chris hanson mindsets I feel certain people wanting to make roles for themselves in never-before-seen-in-the-course-of-history court battles when then get owned full-circle or end up having to do everything within their power to apologize and makeup once the understand the degree of true damage they have done to innocent hearts and lives while I am busy just trying to search for WTF could seriously be wrong with our society of Hollywood or my #17 non-existent real-time-modern-day-Biblical-grade-story that ALL this is a part of...

All I can say is, my Heart is True, and my entire life I have behaved with Love My Core and as the True Motivator...which is why I'm so distraught with so many...

..especially cops that f7ck whores and strippers and then dare to be on certain sides of certain things against me while leveling weapons at my heart which is the only thing that might save them when the ride tilts.

And with chaos like this going on - it will. It must be all ready.

Not even realizing the token overlai 'OYR's I chose were attached to anything nor would ever actually come into my reality because I merely mention things once after having put my Heart and Soul and Mind on the line in some circles for so so so long...

So, yes, it makes sense the YVS and Princesses I started ordering/demanding/holding-out-for back in 2006-07 could exist. Hell, I made the grave mistake of thinking Stella was one sent to rescue me finally because the only thing clear and know was how fake and shallow she was...but that's why after that incident I lost all trust in the other side of my project and those to whom I'd trusted the leash and content period...and since then, yeah, you get sh7t like this - which isn't me - it's what the f7cking "aliens" are doing to me...but that's also what makes me and the 21st century present day state of existence and this story SOOOOOOO unique...

Technology to dot things with.

And the Ultimate Test for Like-Minded Syncing.

If it's Real, it WIns.

If it's fake, but well-intended as motivation and cheerleading, it Wins.

It's it fake and in any way going to eventually be linked by Karyn to other kids that having anything but those 'True Goodwill and Compassion' frequencies I was hunting for...

Surely no body could be so stupid and evil again on the world's stage, so we'll just stick with the IronMan 'model' as it's been all along, and in doing so add on another quick warning tag about how I'm a sweetheart and supernice and honest and protective and remember those who stood up for me and who didn't blah, blah, blah, but I don't have to be anything, although I'm always FAIR is not way beyond arguably too tolerant and generous when I have the things to be so with.

That's what happens. I'm too nice. I care too much. I feel sorry for too many people. I give too much away. I share too much of my time. And then I get upset when I look back and can't understand why everything I invested in sme never came back to me when needed the way I put the entire worth of things on that equation of reciprocation...and then some.

So, WTF? Last time I checked I was still the lottery hiding in the what, so the moment you happen to stumble into my World it typically has an impact although large groups people deny my existence causing very awkward social reflections...

But I've said enough for now. Damn retarded keyboard.

Back to the videocamera...and to YOU.




The Millions : Confined By Pages: The Joy of Unread Books

No comments:

Post a Comment