Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So you learned about this from Cindy, _____'s Cindy, and you want to try it? (2000) asphyxiophilia on Urban Dictionary

And then you liked it, next thing you know...

(flash forward to present day)

Fools watch your assumptions without full understanding or context.

I'm a LOT Better at pretty much everything and as a Hooman Being at Life in general and through a whole brought-into-my-life-by-others series of roller coaster like experiences than I've remotely been given credit for.

No. Srsly.

Parasites and monsters not welcome.

For that list of specific REASONS and incidents I haven't listed yet.

But just as described/hypothesized by my own notes and rhyming whatever notes on life yesterday.

I'm Good. The others? Errr... #notsomuch

Hey shady (not Eminem), say Hello to my microscope and global amp array.

Oh my future Wif(v)es(s) are gonna love me sooo much more for everything that I am and know about and know how to do and control and explain and...

Check out this Urban Dictionary definition:

http://asphyxiophilia.urbanup.com/2191051

No comments:

Post a Comment