Thursday, December 30, 2010

The problem is, I can't post some things and ideas and thoughts in sequence...

...because the same type of "RC" minds in the world will completely take them and me out context, and yet, as these random ideas strike my mind that I remember from earlier in the day when I was perusing my notebooks, like 3 sheets of random screennames I made up on the spot in combination with rap lyrics that can take down pretty much anything...but that's not what I'm here for anymore.

That was just as 'Me the Artist' reflecting my mind at random things I see in the word as they cross my life, and so rather than attack any flawed platforms like the existing caliber/content of some rap/hip-hop, instead I just built the 'character' for that stage and went back to my far-more-mature-and-respectfully-civilized roles playing political footbawl if you will.

So, with that said, I'm going to write what I wanted to write that has nothing to do with what was just written, and is actually a way of reversing my mind back to where I was being uber-productive and love with the reflections if myself in my notes in my trip down memory lane in pursuit of my dreams, but that's just me.

#memoriesofinfinity

Random line from one of my notebooks earlier that I meant to write down and forgot to, repeatedly, until just now.

"Bitch I'm stratospheric, as in over your head..."

No comments:

Post a Comment