Thursday, December 30, 2010

For Example: Lost baggage for sale - Holy Kaw!

Because of my experience of iOWest, that's why I was so beyond hurt, and upset, and tortured by the psy-tarded plants in my classes with the content of *some* of their videos compared to some of the others. But you forget, I've still been tumbling in the catch 22 wake of specific-human-component fails in the system and my design that, according to the lifetime-in-a-box piles of "evidence" I have here but haven't had access or time to get to while trying to save/conquer the world as is my true nature, but that's what I was so offended and beyond appalled at some of this stuff some of these way-too-terror/dead-wrong-minded kids have been throwing up...

And so, just consider it a teaser for the movie that was supposed to be made with the previous 5-year investment of my life "on the Ultimate WHHHOOOOAAAollercoaster with all this designs to use the project to help/protect all the f7cktarded humans being crippled by the system design from the inside out while challenging myself, making life (overly) interestingly difficult and comically stupid and backwards at the time, but that's what happens probably for the same reasons I found out the power of "God", but saw that ALL the problems in the world can probably be linked to old-world-wild-west-ironically-life-destructive-associations-many-of-the-true-bad-guy-types-make-and-d0-with-the-pet-trainer-like power it affords them for all kind of very dangerous reasons which I can detail with examples of my own knowledge of human behavior as a result, and blah, blah, blah

I just had to get those warning shots across the bow, even if they've already done so much ultimate psychological sexual abuse to me behind my back and with the power I gave them, but that's why in overcoming the worthlessness and completely-needlessly-damaging effects of the effects of the behaviors in whatever.

If you don't understand now, you will when I get the funds to produce everything "right", which is what I've been waiting four years for, but if the world has been being this evil on false or criminally incomplete information the entire time as seems to be in the hands of some self-proclaimed "dicks"...

Well...

You better be glad I also now have Sir Richard as a more relatively appropriate model by which to gauge any/all behaviors/reasoning comparative measures and attitude dynamics off of.

The rest of you who have no clue about that *the biggest mistake of all modern history* treatment of me by my own government because of a couple lying girls and stripper-dating cops on drugs coming from war-like-sexual environments and breaking into my secluded and 'ReZer0eD to complete-self-control' sex drive while going out of the way to make sure the 'REAL-Reality Documentary" of me versus myself versus the project and various elements in the test, but we REALLY never needed be hit by entire strings of pitfall-grade women when I'm so upfront about everything I want and like and/or don't like, to painfully insane behavior from some elements of the HAARP in relation to my existence, but it's not like any of this is really top secret or world shattering, so I should be able to just publish it and not have to deal with any of this blown-up-by-the-??? test phase of the Human Character whatever-the-f7ck-this-is-depending-on-who's-doing-the-labeling///but seemingly always A LOT cooler and Better than many seem to think or understand do to this oh-so-beyond-interesting-at-this-point setup blah, blah, blah

#spoonswaggin

*snaps back to himself out of the influence of those WTF-beyond-belief-grade-trainwreck-like-experiences*

Ai arez okai.

I'm still in search of the most perfect reflections and appropriate amplifications of myself, but I haven't even finished...

Damnit, I'm supposed to be moving boxes by hand now instead of just having all this kind of... Nevermind.

:D

Lost baggage for sale - Holy Kaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment