Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Love + #sadworld =

@itzSoFluffy

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

--
shared via Twidroyd http://twidroyd.com

Better yet, never blindly tell me you love me and expect me to believe it or trust you. Instead, tell me the specific list of things I say and do and believe-in and stand-for and exemplify and have a conscious control or power over that you Love about Me.

Then cross-reference and compared those head-to-head, side-by-side against your own and specific lists of examples from others.

If everything lines up and matches logically, I'll believe You and that the Love/appreciation/emotion/attraction is correct/safely-based and true-enough.

If not, then I fear you may be using the word as I have seen some do as a weapon and usury term of Heart/attention/Soul abuse.

Questions?

I LOVE questions and those that can answer them and explain themselves well without hesitation.

Anything I've ever done or will do, ever. All the way back to the meaning of Life and forward through all potential impact on everything knowingly present and designed for My/the Future...for Myself, My Kids, My "Set", and the World.

Good, bad, WTF?!!!, other, whatever.

I can.

Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment