Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Are there signs of dangerous behavior patterns in alien "women" to avoid?... (P6)

Yes. I can be very specific if you need me to explain my fears and concerns and reasoning behind them versus the Infinitely more Beautiful wai in which I envision designing and existing in my Dreem World.

Learned a lot though. But didn't break. Just tried to hide from it all and get back to the "normal" world of country girls as I was raised to appreciate the character models and behavior off far-greater growing up in rural Texas.

I apologize for all this, but since I happened to stumble across it and finding this and reading it is very interesting for me because I had largely blocked-it-out/forgotten about it except when the HAARP nightmare monster consciously sticks plants and props in the racetrack because they're just a bunch of wart-like psychological speed bumps on the roadway of life, and that's when I take offense to the blind retarded and hurtful/evil nature of the whatever, because this sh7t is now multiple layers of full-circle everything all at once.

Sorry, can't (irony) afford a psychiatrist because, well, you guys talk to Darlene.

So I'll just put out my actual notes to self that were written back in the day, and, BY ALL MEANS, please feel free to correct or improve any use of terminology I chose. I believe the WTF?!!! part of it was that she kept threatening to kill herself and I think she even OD'd on Xanax trying to or to get attention or whatever, but then she would do coke and drink and turn into this monster with reflections of all kinds of f7cked up programming logic, and underneath it all Angie was a sweet soul, so I resent all those that are part of the system that takes the natural genetic beauty of creatures like her and turns it into some sort of capitalist curse on her sexuality.

F7ck if I know, I just know what I saw was pain and tragedy, not fun or Happiness or any sort of superhooman life experience in the ways she was being in the wake of whatever programming TJ (a.k.a. "Zeus the man/god" according to whatever alien operating system scheme they are running...I sh7t you not) or whatever came before him/that had left on her.

Many of these predators are far to scarry to be considered safely sexually attractive by me because of these experiences. I cannot even begin to explain how deeply, dramatically, and painfully this 2009-2011 stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment