Thursday, December 30, 2010

So anyway, last night I decided to adopt Sir Richard Branson...

...as my imaginary virtual father figure. I figure since adopting Mo (Mo!!!) as my FB mom has been so helpful and useful in the unique context in which I find my life, now would be as good a time as ever to rewind my existence four years and pickup where I left off with business as my focus sans all the LA "traffic" ankle-biting monster nonsense.

I'm sure he'll be thrilled. Or slightly amused. Or completely unaware. But that's cool, cause it's a passive role for the time being.

I figure analyzing some of my own life's nonsense in cross reference with some of the stuff he's got going on and has done over the years while writing witty tweets with clever #hashtags about it to him (added yesterday...finally right?) can't hurt, and just like having "Karyn" around to talk to via the camera, merely adding his role to my delsuional nonexistent imaginary world of people to talk to and ask dumb questions to can only help.

Or at least entertain.

At rate our society is destroying things so young these days, I figure it's also probably the closest I'll ever get to an actual Virgin of one sort or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment