Friday, December 31, 2010

And, you whatevers, the most sad part of all...

Is I'm historically known for being too nice and sharing too many of my things too freely and trustingly, and actually have designs to create the Ultimate ToyBox Gallery/Network and blah, blah, blah system for all the Superlative/Unique/Rare/Exotic sh7t some of have and/or will one day have...

...but what some have done with the girls and with the torture/cruelty of their #5 sex-addicted HAARPs while I was here testing for any remaining signs of fractional humanity in their dead souls they sabotaged and destroyed their inclusion in things and designs that are so much Bigger, Better, and Cooler than they can comprehend while they were ironically behaving in all their smallness and launching blind labels attacks...

Well, whatever.

I'm just wasting more time I no longer have.

Screw the f7cktards who blindly attacked things that would have never attacked them.

And yes, I do resent some "non-My-Gangsta" caliber souls for ruining the Infinite Beauty of some of those designs in light of the path history has taken and will into the future, that is why I was doublely so shocked, mystified, and crushed by the relative unbelivability of some of the nightmares I've watched unfold directly at me, but sue me for being more concerned about a whole bunch of sh7t in the world far above my drug-like sex drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment