Thursday, December 30, 2010

And then you have to pause and reset. Occasionally rest. Typically in cyclical fashion...

...and if you're doing things right in the real world and your life is not under the influence of pain or torture or injury or whatever, the your inner Spirit and Dreams at night should run free, clear, and peacefully repeating and amplifyng the impression your interaction with the real world(s) leaves within your subconscious when it runs its core-being-based reasoning and logic cross-referenced default equations against what it knows and sees and believes and blah, blah, blah.

Don't lie.  Don't hurt.  Safety first.

Remind me to create an event labeling system for hoomans to start keeping better track of themselves. Even the 5 minutes of the Maury Povich show I was exposed to while ordering dinner earlier is enough to make me whip out an entire list of questions and analytics to avoid a learned range of specific types of personalities and characters, but I'm pretty sure I've elevated myself enough above the b.s. rough enough to never run into such off-the-charts-of-comprehension-grade characters again.

#spoonswaggin

*snaps back to non-sorting mode from historical-reference-cited addendum tangent*

Oh yeah. I'm supposed to be packing and moving boxes. K.

#focusun

No comments:

Post a Comment