Thursday, December 30, 2010

So what they kept telling me was...

...and I'm all like, how the f7ck do you want me to not get distracted from the thing I spent the last decade building myself into about any type of existing role or concept remotely on the stage.

That's the difference. So yeah. It matters, but it doesn't. It means stop focusing on such stupid and shallow aspects of human existence when you're in positons of more public attention than the FloBots, because it's obviously not about existing structure design in the first place.

In summary: Whatever. WTF?

Hang on:

*Mark W., Christian B., and Virgin Space Commander 1 5P5R5 steps in to address the specifics of what I mean*

Hey, did you happen to notice the stock market dropping 777 point in a day?

Please tell me you weren't anywhere near a train within...

Meh. Whatever. It's not my life. It's not my problem right?

Exactly. America.

Dear Space and Accessories, we need to have a talk with the gentlemen from 1960s Cambridge about their BP-grade use of the literal God-like Patch/catalysts. If I drew a depth-map of the population, and a parallel one of myself from the 2006 resurfacing point, as far as caliber of content and character, and that was doing sh7t the these clowns can't conceive which is why they're not me. But I digress.

If you plan to have children one day, just be aware, that if the global design crashes now as it is while you guys are busy ho skiing and your behavior patterns reflect addict-like disconcern for the well-being of your fellow creatures as beings and not as whatever these *money/fame instantly/disappears*-grade other, but that's all I'm worried about, because as lol/ceilingcat sais, I see what you did there, and that is all that I look at, not anything else, because ironically all of those f7cking up my (FREEDOM!!!???) lighting are operating from behind veils of silence, secrets, and lies like they're cool or smart, and there are to a point, but that's to a point that will happen within this lifetime given the evolution of technology in the hands of non-accepting-to-be-blinded fresh generations.

And just think about it, the world as it exists is cool enough, IF it were not headed on a crash course with a clear and preventable Idiocracy-grade future if the power of what I'm designed and created is wielded correctly.

At least no one was touching Christian's Barbie girlfriend just off set while he's tryiing to play the role of ______ ____ ___.

No comments:

Post a Comment