Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I should listen to myself more. It makes the present scenario that much more beyond comprehension eh?

:(...

So much given away to people who...

...not unlike some having been behaving these last 4 years of my "semi-publically known" existence...

...and the reason I will never treat others as horribly as some have treated me when I left myself alone in their company.

Don't think it's not going to get even more whhhoooooaaa...

But Karma owes me Infinity multiple times over at this point, and I only fear the dumb/crazy/clueless/evil? sh7t some in the peanut gallery have been saying and doing in light of the truth apparently they didn't actually expect to come slamming down as I've been trying to warn everyone it will if they ever show their faces and I have to revisit that 2002-2005 period of my mind blowing first "True Hollywood Story".

xoxox,

A!

No comments:

Post a Comment