Thursday, February 24, 2011

Now everyone look at that line being reported at the Anaheim stadium...

This morning and then think of all the millions out of work or not lucky enough to be working on a fancy and flexible hit Hollywood TV show for a decade as the tabloid canons are suddenly more important when aimed at star realities instead of just painted sets, but I'm sure no one is remotely at risk of loss compared to most, so lets make this about setting better examples relatively speaking, and Charlie is more concerned with either history or pussy, I'm not a 100% sure, but my life has been torn between Love and that same equation even from my influentially self-protective distance, so I'm going to yet see what he does with the black-ops hall pass when left to sew-up some things.

Is it just me or do fedoras look like they would fly as frisbee-like aerofoils as good as any hat besides that one that one dude in Mary Poppins wears.  Random, yes, I know. 

andylevy: Dear Charlie,
Thanks a lot, douchebag.
Sincerely,
The crew of Two and a Half Men, and their families.

Original Tweet: http://twitter.com/andylevy/status/40955478825639936

Sent via TweetDeck (www.tweetdeck.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment