Monday, February 28, 2011

Count the ways that I win??? /// Who's Behind the Wheel? Emotions, Actions and Decisions in Life | The Therapist Within

The regular world is blah, blah, blah and my mind is busy being pissed because of all the amazing globally synchronized entertainment rides is I had the military budgets of all countries to redirect into improvement of their own social structure to technology-assisted levels of a far-more-Utopian balanced, guided, and enhanced experience of existence.  Blah, blah, blah.

My mind is literally so advanced and outside above the box most people can't even comprehend the depths and complexities from which I apparently exist.

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/therapist-within/2011/02/whos-behind-the-wheel-emotions-actions-and-decisions-in-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment