Wednesday, February 23, 2011

*randomly walks down isle* Still paranoid about bike security. And this isn't even a prop-like plant.

Whereas others are in far cuter and more direct ways.

Also, that's to my personal database of random and obscure knowledge, I've decided I'm also qualified to judge a handful of random greater-L.A. area libraries and power-outlet-having fastish food restuarants on some cursory, superficial aesthetics, and functional design layouts as well as the random sampling of the staff and patrons alike.  At least on a personally comparative basis for my purposes.  And the silver lining is, the less interesting an environment, the less I'm inclined to be distracted by it, meaning I can be focused on my pieces of technology....which are only infinitely distracting in themselves.  Or maybe it's just my curiosity and intelligence?  Meh.  Whatever.

*powers on MacBook*

The different between "script" and real-life simply recorded in script-like form?  (New &  Improved now with Globular real-time syncing capability)  Sometime simply typing-out actions like that can cause or illustrate actual events happening simultaneously.

That's also why you don't want to f7ck up people's real lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment