Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's like so many of my toys and tools have been so broken, sabotaged, and forced-forgotten-as-such...

...refinding the key previously basic and assumed core electronic media communication device abilities is apparently like magic; even if not remotely attempted public presentation format was even used, but you tell me any other mother l7cker on this Earf that goes through the kind of things I've been through for the reasons I chose to use my Star Character to research neutrally in order to understand from within and correct, and I guess I can just see the whole #30 thing from an R&D perspective if I must, but like a rollercoaster and like drugs, it needs to have clearly neutrally-chosen sample test guidelines of where lines and dynamics and blah, bkah, bah get dr aw n like a horseless carriage 'phase' of history, and I hate to say it, but mankind, as a global species, is clearly about as mature as...

Nevermind, let's just go back to talking neutrally with faucets off about me right? All right?  Not All-all wais, because right and even Right and RRRight are all relative indicators as well as clearly tokenly definable strata, and if the snakes on the plane loose in the Filly8DIT stable were to instead be mockingly tracked using those now-retired terror alert color scheme, still completely unrelatedly on the Family Guy's fridge with 5 options.

It's nothing personal, I just don't think the nature of the experience of life on this planet was built around an international faux enemy terrorstorm atmosphere complex, and I would just like to remind everyone, o hai, those damn sure aren't my designs on where I expected to find the alpha-grade specimen Dream females, and since it's a comically embarassing dark and blindered ancient-old-world-based patriarchal hiearchy that in essence shifts the entire behavior dynamics off at the core foundation of pure and fully truthable burritoability blah, blah, blah...but NBC has a new comedy lineup on, and the Secret Service has taken under the school on Community.

What better time to watch it right?

See how hard it is being me.

Wow.  This is funny.  Not as funny as me in community college spawning all these ideas, or sitting here in this box typing about it, but maybe I'll make myself start recording instead of typing to save the keys on this new Droid unnecessarily...

#muscularandqwertytypingskilledthumbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment