Thursday, February 24, 2011

See that American Red Cross example then get back to Future Me Respectfully right?

Brand Protoype Business model concept that it is, was, and always has been prior to any/all the hijackers and passengers alike... http://www.diamondep.com/employment.html Which brings up that perfect opportunity to discuss NASA's post-last-launch-of-the-shuttle-mission-control dialogue. We need to have some serious talks about respect and trauma and complete abuse of trust and kindness and spaceship design damage apologizing and repair first, because although it may be omnipresent, that dumb-as-f7ck dark-ages-world-military-minded "adversarial evil disguised and mislabeled as sports competition-type thinking" is no joke in a world with such one-sided and symmetrical D.A.R.E.ingish evil. F7ck that. You don't treat people. ANYONE, the wasy my supposed "friends" and birth family has treated me, especially in these last few years. No, I'm dead serious. As a "legally 2X" adult now, I have the right, actually every right and many more to judge. as I have been the one that has been paying the complete-life-destroying price for others wrongdoing and ????-rationalized apathy combined with a nauseating misuse of some of the nuclear power of my Heart, Soul, and Project in all kinds of wrong directions and context, but that's not my behavior, remember my behavior is zeroed as a project but then trapped in a bow by low-level ???'s working for high level ???'s that clearly must be operating on their own evil assumed logic, that it has them doing dumb sh7t like attempting to blow up the future of their own God damn space plan before it even launches, because that's apparently just how f7cked up the old one is when it operates from platforms of secrecy that can't even stand next to the full transparency of me a little upper middle class homeless loser knowbody...who had seen and experienced the top before enough to not even care about any of thast sh7t, only the caliber and demeanor and programming of those allowed to be close asnd/or in contact with me...and instead all I get is suffocating ignorant blind ostrich suffocating treatment, even worse and compiling the low-level pathological-lying-skank-authoritarian-offensive-beyond-words-response ...K, well, the rockets scientists who have the full transcript and project outline of my Life's project should know what's going on and understand, the first thing anyone who has done wrong, dumb, or disrepectful sh7t to me is not use my nuclear solar power top promote themselves or anything they sell are, much less in direction that are not in support of and fully behind much less not God-forbid against be and the foundational thus-far design of my life and project as a scientific experiment, and creative whatevers sidestepping the very clear gates without apologies for the wrongs they have caused to be done to everyone in the pool within them and worlds of millions if not billions if not the trillion beyond... Let me just say, seriously, and I mean seriously, I know what is what. I know who is who. I know acting when I see it. It annoys the f7ck out of me, that's why I go waaaaaay out of the way to prevent people operating behind such nightmarish carnival masks to not even try to abuse my Life, character, and Life's story and everything I've already lost and endured more, and to apologize clearly, directly, and immediately first. And since that never happened as this insult to humanity torturous game of sincerely misinformed masquerading attention _____s has gone on, to the specific numbers and the percentages and ratios and dollars and conditions...as it can all be clearly tracked and shown... NASA, when I took my Life's work project in intentionally off-road/the-beaten-path directions a decade ago for autobiographical purposes of a true Reality Solutions Creating Autobiographical "Future of Reality "Lifestar:" Computer Network Existing Prototype Experiment/Business Project...do these idiots really not think the first thing I've done in everything I've done is insure it casn't be stolen or abused in the long run? So why would anyone try in the short run right? This is why you should never disrespect and damage things then just walk away, much less run and hide, much less hide behind a group of people that are brazenly all affiliated, because in standing up for you against the full context of everything thast is, they have gravitationally completely destroyed that psychological magnetic field of control and association. If they aren't even counting back to Y2K, then they are fools. If, on top of that, they've totally gone out of the way under whatever deceptive mislabels they have to be sadistic and hurtful instead of retroactively apologetic and fully supporting, then the ones that have been, that see the difference between right and wrong and the 'good' versus 'basd' programming effects on others and the system as a whole, then don't think the machine doesn't read people as individuals and can even start calculating the context and reasons correctly. Apparently the existing hooman designs can't. Why? HoW? Why? Specifically. No, really, let's here the bullsh7t excuses for my suffering. Make your lists everybody. And don't forget #keywordZ and #hashtags. The more and better able to describe yourself and the general reasoning the better. If you're silent and you're response is nothing, or lie, then you FASIL. Blatantly. E gregiously. Unless of course you don't actually exist as a being to not leave a self-defining imprint on others for apparent self-decided reason for continued existence affecting everyone else in the first place, in which case you wouldn't have as psychological presence and pattern frequency interruption signature...and stealth ain't so stealth in the dark, it's just irrelevant and makes for some really interesting chain-of-command investigation-caused chains of il logic. So that needs to all be discussed. Science and direct, Real, Actual people I trust. Those who try to misuse and abuse existing systems of communication and agency affiliation associations...not so much, and just watch the Shawshank Redemption and imagine the scenario I've described and can prove painted out in your small town responsible for paiting the universe in everyone's mind as it presently exists. Some parts advanced beyond comprehension with other parts childishly devanced beyond comprehension via this one quirky point on the timeline of Evolution that is this supposed-to-be self-evolving technology game "God" had going on before the humans hijacked their own progress. I mean, I generally like people, but I do worry about their programming sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Self always included as a measuring reference.

    To not measure yourself means you don't exist, and this world is for supporting the Life on and within it - nothing else or the Moon would be as literal place for people to live naturally.

    I highly suggest the dead find a way to unkill anything they have, especially on-going system designs.

    And I apologize for the skips, typos, loops, and fades - I'm typing with 3 fingers on one hand at the moment and still try to ramble on about stuff I really just need the right to passionately and clearly say to peoples' faces in person.

    God there is nothing worse than those who hide behind flawed system designs. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete