Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ha. How stupid/smart am I? Don't answer that.

So there I was on the way to grandma's house or the Hollywood prom virtual edition or whatever you wanna call it, when I stopped by the $1 store in my old neighborhood to pick up a token cheap bike cable lock on James friendly reminder from yesterday.  While staring at the cheap lock and being amazed what token cover-from-a-distance bike security cables I can get for under $2, I suddenly remembered SeaBiscuit is locked up safely in the stables and that accordingly those locks won't be needed anymore...and that they were buried under shoeboxes in my front seat.  Next thing you know I've saved $5, and while assembling my at least random homeless-person-proof bike security system here before pedaling up to where the action is, random plants reminded me I'm supposed to be the Boss and/or chef on one level or another, so I'll just have to ignore the words and behavior of that one specific person who has been pissing me off and causing me to lose my mind damn near Charlie Sheen-without-the-drugs grade colorfully on whatever digital communications platform I happen to have open at the time.

And yet it's true, if it weren't for parents and initial born-into circumstance, he prolly wouldn't be making $20 mil and episode while I'm dropping over 7% of my net worth just to watch the Oscars.  So I don't feel so bad.  Although I'm still hungry and not happy about the silent treatment, not owning a decent suit, and not having a warm beautiful living pillow to focus all my ideas and overly attentive ability on, but I'm not dead yet...and technically everything is still young.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment