Monday, February 28, 2011

After my last dollar store can opener purchasing quality folly...

...this time I'm acquiring one of each type they have just in case, and for comparison in case they do fail.

In unrelated news, you know what I've noticed?  It's only when I'm in the box alone and sealed off with the latent thoughts/memories of specific examples that I get 'rah', and that 'rah' is only caused by specific things on TV or in direct reflection of the circumstance relativity dynamics that have me so forcefully isolated and having lost all my initial reasons for doing or wanting to do anything.  I mean, when your own family mocks and belittles you when you're done something with nothing more than they could ever conceive, it hurts, and that helpless/frustrating feeling of being blackballed by haters from within the own innermost circles of your existence hurts.

I guess I'll just have to stay out of the spaceship and negative info screens more, since that was the point of trying to force myself into such scenarios by implementing the truck-based model in the first place. But the funny part is, anyone who says we aren't creatures of conditioning, habit, and relativity isn't seeing how things really work.

Today I'll be balancing tuna, crackers, and a whatever-they-advertised-on-sale for 88 cents at Taco Bell thing with lemonade for lunch, then I'll hit the gym to shower and change, then I'll face that same impossible catch 22 of having not enough $$$ to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment