Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ha. (again) It sais go ahead non-deadbolt-cutter-equipped hooman...

Go for it.  No, but really, do vehicles and inanimate objects speak in lolcat or noes?

Guess where I am?  Guess where I am?  Guess where I am?

The Capitol City.

...Bar & Grill  :/ 

That's right, I saw a Facebook update from Stan Lee about how Digital LA was having their viewing party here, next think you know I'm surprised any institution in LA has $4 draft beers and I've found comfy corner to watch the Oscars from.

Not that I've even seen any? of the movies nominated ://, or know any of the actors personally...yet...but at least I'm making a half-hearted, half-assed attempt to actually leave my "house" (shut-up) and take a risk on being social, so congratulate me for that.

In other news, some random interesting guys I met while crossing the street said there was a birthday cake left on a corner earlier that caused a bomb scare, but on my pedaling journey up Cahuenga I had a whole flock of bike cops meet me, and they even said it was OK to ride on the sidewalk OR the street with traffic as long as I was doing so safely and cautiously when I asked (didn't want to go bolting off in front of them not knowing), so I feel today has been a great victory for common sense in general thus far and the Oscars haven't even started yet.

And for the record, I would never even think of bombing or shooting innocents in some desperate stupid plea for attention to a cause.  Shooting flares in the sky over their heads?  I can't say I haven't considered it, but luckily it hasn't gotten that out of hand yet.  And besides, without an entire linked mechanism in place to tie everything together prior-to, there would absolutely be no point.  Duh.  Don't these kids consider how marketing and advertising mechanisms work on the hooman mind before engaging in any such silly hijinx? Dunno, but here I are at the kiddie table of the Hollywood prom drinking blue ribbon drafts at 4:20 in the afternoon on a Sunday.  Fun, fun, fun.

But I know what everyone wants to know-  what am I wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment