Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's all good. They said something. And I explained. And it's not really a BMW, so I haz nothing to fear right?

And the saddest part is, this is the same misassumption I made with ex-g/f's, friends, and random strangers alike that resulted in me losing a lot of toys and happiest.  I'm torn....

I'll just pray and trust the atmosphere, even though they don't have enough security cameras for comfort.  See why cameras are very importantly all-powerful yet can be seen as completely passive and harmless otherwise/

O.O  (for protection)
_______

I hate to say it, but the youth of Downey do not give me hope for America (only judging by the content of their conversation...but I felt the same way growing up in Electra and in all but a few rare social circles, so I dunno). And its library is the first place I've ridden my bike that I'm afraid, even being me, that it might get stolen.  Damn you hip hop.  Or whatever gangster rap logic and rhetoric might be a symptom of if it doesn't wanna shoulder the blame for spreading or being the source of some strange thuggish culture of general distrust.  Then again, according to Bob Hope and other sources the global pyramid foundation itself might be responsible, yet no one will let me quit, because this is the only globe there is.  Sigh.  Yet my lyrical and character content isn't non-shiney, even at homeless street level...so that means I also get to grade and illustrate lyrically painted behavioral mimick effect.  Hey fity - is mai bike safe here?

Seriously ya'll - what kind of world needs locks in public?  Individuals and specific equations and catalyzing program dyamics?  Perhaps.  I asked the teen sitting on his bike across the street from the library where the library was.  He didn't know.  Meanwhile I've rolled up to the front on my bright Yellow faux BMW mountain bike, but I haven't had to lock it up in so long I've forgotten the 4-digit combination for my cable lock...yet the flock of homeys hanging out right by the bike racks have me concerned they might take the story in a really ugly Marlet-stealing-the-Suburban-style direction if I just go for the Electra-style or 'Don't you know who the f7ck I am?!!!' assumed safety.  Hmmm...

*looks up through trees at satellites I can't see that have been able to read what I write before...so...*

No comments:

Post a Comment