Friday, January 7, 2011

#trueloveworthdestroyers #soulrobbers #thesesophomoricguysrana"train"onyour(would-have-been)wife

Totally so UN Heroic, Genius, Good, Right, Holy, Divine, Beautiful it has crushed my desire to aspire to or accomplish anything.

Dreem destroyers. Terrorists. Crackcocks. Snowjobs.

#trueloveworthdestroyers #soulrobbers #thesesophomoricguysrana"train"onyour(would-have-been)wife

I've designed one of the Coolest things in Modern History using nothing but my bare Mind and Soul with a machine to record it even in the pathetically limited form, only to be told the maximum reward for making my life into the unique and harrowing tale that it became (at the losing end of a series of "byproduct" evil women/men) is to have my choice from the same cesspool of worthlessness that made me choose to isolate myself from all the mortifying behavior in the first place?

Oh, that's rich.

And the women I thought were one Beautiful and damn near unattainable to build my lifelong Dreams toward my entire life are nothing but worthless sex objects to men who have more money and power than respect for....

Anything?  Anyone? 

Who knows, the #5 hides all degrees of evil equally well from a distance, but one conversation in...



No comments:

Post a Comment