Friday, January 7, 2011

Comedy 4 some. Worst nightmares warmed-over and remashed 2 others.

Beyond words. Because this does not remotely match the caliber of people and behavior I've seen.

So you "flap" so much everyone knows you and has had a piece?

Then why would I rather hook-up with you and get thrown in that boat of nightmarish association than just keep my Mind, Body, and Soul safely in my own possession?

If it can't be trusted, it can't be touched.

No concern/respect for your "friends"/"lovers" when they're down means the entire dynamic is ____ instead of ____.

I need a New World and New Characters.

#overandoverandoverandoverandover

Until your worth is less than Zer0 in a world dominated by numbers and the relational dynamics that underlie them.

Beauty is

No comments:

Post a Comment