Friday, January 21, 2011

#thatsgay Smoking Gun Reveals Vatican Gave Direct Orders To Protect Pedophiles - Digg

way to go commando whatever the f7ck that means you misprogrammed your mind's most powerful association/credit links to, i dunno.

Come to think of it, maybe I should thank God my childhood was sheltered and protected with "country normal" in rural Texas after all.

This delayed and slightly-more-impactful-than-originally-intended approach to Hollywood not withstanding. Before I was kidding when I said I "...blah, blah, blah conquer Hollywood blah, blah, blah...'

After the last four years of not only Hollywood but the entire friggin global news consortium conspiracy things spinning damn near off it's rockers in the wake, I do find it amusing that I'm about to reretrace my steps in some ways as my mind suddenly has to reflect on the 'fresh off the boat' extra 'atmosphere' work and experiences I encountered...

Guess who the first star I talked to on one of the first shows I did as an 'extra' (waiter?) in Hollywood was? And where it was at?

Well, here's a hint, it is no more, but was once and I presume is still to some degree famous.

Actually, to be honest I wouldn't exactly call it "talking" or a conversation in this instance, it was just me standing there while waiting in between takes, and I asked a simple enough question "Did you ever have to do this sh7t?"


Smoking Gun Reveals Vatican Gave Direct Orders To Protect Pedophiles - Digg

No comments:

Post a Comment