Friday, January 21, 2011

And yet for some reason it just resurfaced as #1 on Digg today? The Good Old Days (PIC) - Digg

Amusingly random. I rarely play electronic-non-reality-impacting games, because I don't see the point when the world is where it's at on the scale of whoa and there is so much other infinitely more interesting stuff I should prolly be lost in in Wonderment.

But I've seen all the stuff around before, I was just always more busy and concerned with using my time to build companies and furniture (facepalm) and sh7t.

Hang on, I need to have a little talk with CE0 Me about where the f7ck things were at and where we have been focused on existing our entire lives prior to deciding life wasn't challenging enough and deciding to test myself and some underlying system designs all in one fell swoop.

Well, "Alyn", so I see the Empire you're built from the ashes is coming along nicely enough...and adversaries and friends considered, but may I remind you the ultimate goal of investing/exchanging your life for the content to create this extreme True Reality Entertainment Creation was not only to entertain and do Ultimate Good at the same time, but also to do Ultimately Good in getting yourself rich-beyond-reproach in the process, so I ask you, WTF and/or who are you waiting on/for at this point?

The Good Old Days (PIC) - Digg

No comments:

Post a Comment