Monday, January 10, 2011

"The" Catch 22^777RRR

Let me guess, the plate says CATCH22.

www.instantrimshot.com And, BTW, 4 the record, whenever I always talk about Ferraris and Lamborghinis as token examples of super-exotic objects of value, I also mean Porsche, if we're talking about Porche's like this. See, now I feel bad because I realize I've been neglecting showing appreciation for Porsche, but since I'm a 'Design Enthusiast' as much as a Brand, Super-Exotic Race-Car_Like Stand-Out examples are self evident. K, find a way to stick one of these in the jet too, because Porsche just re-emerged from obscurity to the top/^!+^ 'Strata' of token examples I cite, but we'll have to make sure the 'Type' of Porsche I'm talking about, so I'll just say PorscheRRR for enhanced clarity's sake, and also mention 0 hai! The Girls and Toys and My Sanity will be thrilled - I found a random 22 oyr patch and some token thing to strive for that if anyone hits with a train they're gonna be the target of horrible reviews by James Cameron like the one he just made about battleship. F7 that. This is a design race war not a blow-sh7t-up era in the evolution of our species. More Better Toyz. Less worse war. #iknewileftacoupleinthepitsheresomewhere I guess the license plate could also say "OYRDIT", which I will also take the time to now "Coin" (making change :) the term to mean from completely-forgotten/meh/non-existence/unknown/irrelevance to the life-long-Dream-Grade-Strata and 'Entourage Fleet Inclusion'. Like duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment