Friday, January 14, 2011

Yah, yah, yah. That 'dw' complex canyon of a cookie cuttin cougar wonderful outstanding citizen of the community unless you happened to be me openly feigning for one to be greated with nothing but double stuffed oreos raining from where God and/or NA

Yah, yah, yah. That 'dw' complex canyon of a cookie cuttin cougar wonderful outstanding citizen of the community unless you happened to be me openly feigning for one to be greated with nothing but double stuffed oreos raining from where God and/or NASA and/or God-like-#KarynRRRecordProtexion

Alyn Alyx West (@AlynAlyxWest) has shared a Tweet with you:

"MetronomePics: @TomMarkz NP, hows the wedding video business? Tough job there. I just got married and my wife was sort of a bridezilla."
--http://www.twitter.com/MetronomePics/status/26095902301097984

Because I can ride my bike with no handle bars...

No handlebars...

...but not down the God damn death mountaintop roadway of doom in La Paz with the handlebars removed completely and not just my hands/arms taken off them for a reasonable amount of time like while intermittently coasting...

Never again!

It's not right, It's not fair. It's not sane. It's not honest.

And that oh so ironically is just the description of the mechanisms that got some certain hooman components sharing the very same less-than-ideally-desired traits into the raft with their 

Other than that, yeah, I'm Cool with "The Cap" I.T. A.L. S<E3

Look at me... Look @ Me...

Aiz kan wax wadikal

Numer 5 FAILed Show'en teil 

No comments:

Post a Comment