Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whoa. That was close. I need washers b/c trying to manufacture them is tricky with the limited tool options I have on hand.

Whoa. That was close. I need washers b/c trying to manufacture them is tricky with the limited tool options I have on hand.

So, the multi-tool was holding my improvised bike-rack-substructure-holding-together pennies well enough, but then I got curious about whether I could find a better solution lying around in the tornado-blown selection of what remains in the immediate tool pile at the moment, which is where those black pincher things came in technically successfully holding it under pressure until it suddenly slipped, sending the penny flying and leaving that 'Whoa. That was close. Pin-prick-like marking the center of my left index finger like that.

And when I found the penny to continue my one-off zero-cost bike rack cover-storage 'accessory' project, it had that dot of blood on it which I felt was worth taking a picture of, just because it's trippy how like can be so way-too-close-for-comfort but yet technically capable of being escaped near-completely unscathed like that.

Back to being real-world Cynderella-grade "WTF?-ghetto-zero-budget-grade Productive actually creating necessary value and function by resurrecting the random pieces I happened to stumble across.

Alright. I will be ultra-careful to make sure I complete the evening injury free.

#historicalgradejunkworksofartinthemaking  

No comments:

Post a Comment