Saturday, January 8, 2011

So anyway, my Dad would have been 95 today...

...and quite the character to say the least, but he got a considerable run out of his body and life at two packs of cigarette a day and constantly dark tan from playing golf in the sun all day by the time I came into the equation when he was 60 and my mom was 30 only days from 35 years ago now.

0 hai! I can finally be president as soon as so much non-lying-in-bed-all-day behavior is no longer required to run a global machine that is eventually backed off from it's self perpetuating redlining nature.

What you have is money and age and blah, blah, blah as power, but just like trying to design a well-considered roller coaster while on one, an allegory that could be applied to many things, the pure capitalist system has disassembled the very stablized equity-building design of the planet for not reason but old/existing non-forward-thinking logic/system design.

If my dad were alive and coherent the/My story would never be existing like this now in the first place, but that's what happens when

No comments:

Post a Comment