Friday, January 21, 2011

Remember the 17th? {Filter Option 2} (14) Why are people so impressed/confident in Quora? - Quora

Well, world, since I only officially have 2 followers on this blog and the rest of the Universe has been ummm....well, results vary on a case-by-case individual basis, and yet I've been dodging Facebook and lost countless otherwise-epic months and years of my life enduring/suffering false friends and "really stupid silent attackers" via the communal alphabet syndrome and flaws in these primitive social networking interfaces that are all part of this ultimate design/tes-to-start...

Blah, blah, blah - point being, I know I've been being FAR too nice all along, that has been my lifelong fatal mistake, except in truth I'm not too nice, I'm just Fair. And straightforward. And upfront. And honest. And helpful. ANd apparently gifted on some level despite existing in between swarms and deserts of negativity in the default/OEM social circle/pools my entire existence because...

Well, doesn't matter, because all that matters is I'm Me at that eventually at some point I find that 'Right' Ultimate circle of Friends and Influences to surround myself with instead of once-again attempting to accept or tolerate the average biped on the street, in the vicinity, or in my social media living room/garage as useful, helpful, harmless, and benevolent...

That said, there are so many that are, surely making the requirement that all my social media friends and associates have a Quora account with there real name on/attached to it is no big deal in exchange for this Solar Nuclear whatever...

So, see how too nice I am as usual by giving everyone a chance to get a Quora account before I keep my social media 'Book' I wrote and just kick the bad/non-usefully-contributing dead wood out and replace that normalized-to standard of a numeric whatever with all highly-quality hand-selected Quora-registered kids instead.

The legal team will Love that too.

(14) Why are people so impressed/confident in Quora? - Quora

No comments:

Post a Comment